You own a motorcycle licensed in the UK. When do you have a duty to contact the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)?

Question topic: ,
A: When you go abroad on holiday
B: When your job involves riding abroad
C: When your permanent address changes
D: When you change your job status
View hint

DVLA need to keep their records up to date. They’ll send you a reminder when you need to tax your vehicle. To do this, they need your current address. Every vehicle in the country is registered so that its history can be traced.


Looking for a better way to track your progress?

With so many questions, it's hard to remember which ones you've covered.

PRO membership lets you easily track which questions you've completed.

Question topic: ,