Who can carry out compulsory basic training (CBT)?

Question topic: ,
A: Any approved driving instructor (ADI)
B: Any road safety officer
C: Any Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)-approved training body
D: Any motorcycle main dealer
View hint

CBT courses can only be given by training bodies that are approved by DVSA. The standard of training is monitored by DVSA examiners. The course is designed to give you basic skills before riding on the road.


Looking for a better way to track your progress?

With so many questions, it's hard to remember which ones you've covered.

PRO membership lets you easily track which questions you've completed.

Question topic: ,